We're almost at the end of our project,just one more week to go. Four of the five tables we built are now installed at the local farmers. Some farmers pick up the technique faster than others, and some farmers even came up with their own ideas to fix certain problems. We discovered that it is difficult to control the amount of sunlight, because too little light causes the plants to hang and too much will burn them. We started experimenting with agro-plastic, a transparant sheet of plastic which will be stretched above the plants. This will protect the plants from the heavy sunlight and keeps rainwater from entering the system, so that the concentration of nutriënts is more stable. In our last week we will mentor the farmers in a way that they can buy new parts of the system and can fix problems when we are back in Holland.