Please read the criteria below carefully before you applicate your project. When you think your project meets the criteria and fits the goals of S4S, download the intakeform and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org at least three weeks before departure. The board of S4S will respond as soon as possible. S4S strives to provide the project team with a decisive funding conclusion within three weeks.
Guidelines for financial support
- The project is taking/will take place in an area in need of development.
- The project is innovative. Its goal is to develop a prototype or to contribute to an existing or future prototype by doing research e.g.
- The project corresponds to the people-planet-prosperity ideology.
- The project should be a structural improvement to the current situation.
- The project should be applicable more than once.
- A local entrepreneur/partner and the community are involved in the project.
- The project team is aware and considerate of the situation around Covid-19 in the area in question.
- Technology is applied in an evident manner.
- There is a long term vision in which continuity is ensured.
- The results are measurable.
The relation between S4S and the project
- The expected financial support of S4S will be clarified and won’t contain overhead costs such as travel costs and print costs.
- During the maturity of the project, S4S will receive an update at least every two weeks.
- The name of S4S can be found everywhere in the projects enouncements.